Amitabh Bachchan has tested positive for coronavirus and has been admitted to Mumbai’s Nanavati hospital.
- Even the famous Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan couldn’t escape the reign of coronavirus in the country and has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Amitabh Bachchan is always very active on Twitter and shared a lot of tweets. This information was also shared by him with his fans through a tweet.
- The tweet stated,“I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited ..All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested!”
- Amitabh Bachchan has been taken to Mumbai’s Nanavati hospital. The test reports of the family members of the actor are still awaited.
- The actor seemed completely fine until a few days ago and even shared a picture with his grandson on social media.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on