Apple will be compensating its users who faced problems because of Apple’s software updates that were intended to drain battery.
- Apple was all over the news when it was revealed that Apple was intentionally rolling out software updates which lead to battery drainage in its old phones.
- Apple later apologized for the same and said that it will compensate the consumers and spend an amount of approximately $500 million as part of the settlement.
- According to McRumors, Apple will be giving compensation of $25 to each mobile device owner who faced problems because of Apple’s battery draining updates.
- The scheme is valid for those who owned an iPhone 6/ 6+/ 6S/ 6S+ or an iPhone SE running on Ios 10.2.1 or later updates before 21st December 2017.
- The iPhone users eligible for the same can apply before 6th October, 2020. However, the scheme is valid only for US residents. If you are one, you can claim the amount by visiting Smartphone Performance Settlement.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on