Woman was found bleeding from the head near Red Fort in New Delhi, said that the man raped her, then hit her with a stone when she resisted.
- A woman (23-year-old) was allegedly raped by a man in a park near Red Fort, New Delhi on Saturday night. A senior police officer said that the accused and the survivor, who are both vagabonds, knew each other.
- The Delhi Police control room was notified by a person, who made a call after seeing the woman bleeding from her head. She was thereafter taken to a hospital- where she recounted the incident to the doctors.
- According to the woman’s statement to the Delhi Police, the man raped her and had hit her with a stone when she resisted. The woman alleged that the man had also kidnapped her daughter, who was later found by the Delhi Police.
- According to a Delhi Police official, Monika Bhardwaj, the case was registered at the Kotwali police station under the relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code. She also mentioned Saturday as the day the incident happened.
- The police confirm that the accused has been arrested by Delhi Police. They have also stated that the woman’s condition is stable.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on