First Covid 19 vaccine has been developed by Russia’s Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- The Sechenov University of Russia has successfully completed the clinical trials of its Covid 19 vaccine as confirmed by the Vadim Tarasov, the director of ITMB (Institute for Translational Medicine and Biotechnology).
- The Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University started with the clinical trials of the Covid 19 vaccine on June 18. These vaccines were produced by the Gamalei Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Russia.
- The clinical trials of the Covid 19 vaccine were conducted on volunteers who were divided into two groups. Out of the two, one group will be discharged in 2-3 days whereas the other one will be discharged on July 20.
- According to Lukashev, these vaccines are safe and so are the ones already in the market. Currently, further vaccine development plan and scaling up of production are being worked upon.
- Following Russia’s Covid 19 vaccine, the next in line seems to be Oxford’s vaccine which is in the third phase of human trials. Also, in India work is going on development of vaccine for Covid 19 with Zydus and Bharat Biotech in the lead.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on