Ganja mistaken for Methi in Uttar Pradesh led to the hospitalization of 6 members of a family.
- In Miyaganj village of Uttar Pradesh, a man named Nitesh purchased Methi from a vegetable vendor, which actually was Ganja.
- Afterwards, Nitesh’s family cooked it and Nitesh along with his 5 family members ate the Sabzi, which according to them was Methi.
- The family started feeling uncomfortable shortly after eating the sabzi. After realizing something was wrong they rushed to their neighbors’ house and asked them to call a doctor.
- The neighbors called a doctor. However, when they saw the entire family faint they called the Police as well. The Police reached the place in time and then took the family to a hospital.
- After that, the Police inspected the house and got to know that the family ate Ganja sabzi. The Policemen caught the vegetable vendor and when questioned as to why was he selling Ganja in the name of Methi, he said it was just a joke.
Are you a marketing enthusiast? CrayDesi is offering its course on marketing at just Rs.249. In addition to increasing your knowledge, it will help you convert an investment of Rs.100 to earn up to Rs.10,000.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!