The New Education Policy was introduced in India recently and India finally got a New Education Policy after 34 years which included a number of changes made for the benefit of students.
- After 34 years, India got its New Education Policy. The most important change in the New Education Policy brought about is the dropping of the age-old 10+2 board structure. The new school structure will be 5+3+3+4. Up to 5 preschool, 6 to 8 Mid School, 9 to 12 High School then n 4 years Graduation. Now the degrees will be of 4 years. And vocational courses will be available from 6th std onwards. From 9th to 11th students can choose subjects. All graduation courses will have major and minor n. Example – a science student can have Physics as Major and Music as minor also. Any combination he can choose.
- UGC and AICTE have been merged and now all higher education will be governed by a single authority. All University government, private, Open, Deemed, Vocational, etc. will have the same grading and other rules. New Teacher Training board will be set up for all kinds of teachers in the country, no state can change.
- The same level of Accreditation to any college based on its rating college will get autonomous rights and funds. In the newly introduced Basic learning program, there will be 3 years of ‘Anganwadi’. Also, students will now get multiple entry and exit from points in any course. According to the credit system for graduation, for each year passed the student will get some credits which can be utilized if the student takes a break during the course and wants to resume at a later date.
- After passing 9th class students will have a semester system wherein they will give exams twice a year. There will be reduction in the syllabus as well to ensure that only core knowledge is focused on. Special emphasis has been paid on the practical and application knowledge of what is studied. Talking of Graduation courses, if a student completes only one year he will get a basic certificate, if he completes two years then he will get a Diploma certificate and if he completes the full course then he will get a degree certificate. And after 4 years of graduation students will get a research degree on the basis of assignments, So no year of any student will be wasted if he breaks the course in between.
- All the graduation course feed of all Universities will be governed by single authority with capping on each course. Students can learn Computer coding from 6th std onwards. If students don’t get admission in a cut-off basis than they can appear for CAT (Common Aptitude Test) and get admission on the basis of CAT marks. Now we can hope our education system will be at par with other modern countries and the future of our children will be bright.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on