UGC Guidelines have been challenged in the Supreme Court by 31 students from across the nation who are demanding that exams for final year students be scrapped.
- The Supreme Court in the case regarding the holding of final year examinations,continued its hearing in the matter related to the pleas challenging University Grants Commission’s (UGC) revised guidelines of conducting final year university exams across the country. The UGC continues to remain on its decision of not cancelling the final year exams, asking all universities for conducting final year exams by September end.
- The Supreme Court bench was led by Justice Ashok Bhushan who heard a series of pleas challenging the UGC Guidelines against the completion of final year exams by universities before September 30.Representing a student senior advocate, Abhishek Manu Singhvi stated that the response of the UGC were completely impractical, considering the rise in cases in the recent times it is not at all possible to conduct examinations.
- Singhvi added that the UGC guidelines were 3 months old and in the meantime the situation has gotten a lot worse. He even stated that asking students to give their exams later would result in chaos and may further damage their prospects.
- The petitioners have demanded cancellation of exams and have asked to award degrees and marksheets on the basis of internal marks and past assessment.The UGC however has ignored the hassle of the students, and warned that such a move shall result in difficulty for the students in admissions and job opportunities.
- UGC in response to the petition has filed a 50 page affidavit stating revised guidelines to conduct the examinations. UGC has demanded the expert committee should assess the April 29 guidelines in which it had asked that the universities should conduct the final semester exams. UGC said that the guidelines were issued keeping in mind the academic future of the students which will be irreparably damaged if their terminal /final semester examinations are not held. It has also assured that the process will take place keeping in mind the health and safety of the students.
The Complete Digital Marketing and Money Making Course 2020
We Truly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. Therefore, when you are down with the course every Concept you learn will be applied to your ‘Online Journey’.
Therefore without any second thought start your online Journey with CrayDesi Academy and learn the Proven System that will help Making Money Online.
Course Highlights –
- The Most Affordable Online Course on Digital Marketing and Money Making.
- Access to over 20 E-Books for FREE.
- Get Access to 10 Softwares for FREE.
- Gain knowledge from over 80 Blog Posts for FREE.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships.
- Get a Certificate of Completion from CrayDesi.
- Lectures taught by Industry Experts.
- and Much more!
Follow CrayDesi on